Getting noticed is a challenge. A challenge to stand out among the crowd. A challenge to make sure that you are not overlooked. For businesses, both large and small, getting noticed can be the difference between success and failure. In today’s digital world, getting noticed takes more than a fancy slogan or a well designed logo, it takes the services of a search engine optimization (SEO) company. The best SEO service knows just what it takes to get your company noticed.
Marketing agencies are constantly studying online user trends to determine what works best and what is no longer worth the time. As an internet user, you could likely notice some of these trends in the past. Blinking, traveling graphics is one trend that used to be wildly popular, but, luckily, is rarely used anymore. These annoying graphics made the user chase around the screen to shut a random window that was blocking the real content. Without an SEO service, an individual business can feel like they are the ones chasing random trends. With a trusted SEO service, however, you can eliminate the guessing and the wasted time.
Did you know that nearly 27 million pieces of internet content are shared every day? If you want your content to avoid getting lost, you will need to make sure that it is something to notice:
- N New information. Internet users who are spending hours a day online want to know that they are learning something new when they click from site to site. In fact, 86% of these users say their online time is not wasted. According to the Pew Research Center, these users say search engines allow them to learn something important, something new, something that helped them increase their understanding.
- O Optimization. Making the most of your time in the spotlight. If you want your company to be noticed, you need to optimize specific content about a variety of aspects of your business.
- T Timing is important. Just as email marketers have always known that emails are more likely to be read on certain days of the week and at certain times in the day, the same is true of SEO service postings. An expert team can make sure that your optimized content is posted at the times when it is most likely to receive the most clicks.
- I Images make impressions. Studies show that it can take as many as five to seven encounters before your audience will recognize your branding. Since articles with images get nearly 95% more views than articles without images, it just makes sense that high quality, high interest images be incorporated into your content.
- C Content marketing. Specific written content used as a marketing device generates nearly three times as many leads as outdated outbound marketing ploys. Additionally, content marketing company work costs nearly 62% less than outbound marketing, according to Demand Metric.
- E Excellent Experience. No user will sit around and wait for a website to load so know matter how good your content and branding is, you must also be certain that every image and every piece of content loads instantaneously